Monday 23 November 2015

Whitney Sharpe wins Miss Massachusetts USA 2016

Whitney Sharpe was crowned Miss Massachusetts USA 2016 on November 22, 2015. As the newly crowned queen, she will represent her state at Miss USA 2016 where she hopes to be crowned by the reigning Miss USA Olivia Jordan from Oklahoma. 21-year-old queen from Burlington succeeds Polikseni Manxhari of Holden.Alexis Frasca was crowned the state's delegate for Miss Teen USA 2016.



“This journey began for me almost three years ago when I was introduced to pageantry. I was instantly hooked when I learned that as a titleholder, you have a job to be a leader and a role model for my state. Volunteerism is a huge part of my life, and I can use the title of Miss Massachusetts USA to help my community.” she said


The state has won the Miss USA crown twice in 1998 and 2003 by  Shawnae Jebbia and Susie Castillo respectively. Also has record of several placements. The last placement was in 2013 when Sarah Kidd finished as Top 15.

Miss Massachusetts USA 2016 Final Results

First runner-up : Amanda Soucy
Second runner-up : Ashley Baptista
Third runner-up : Nicole Ursch
Fourth runner-up : Caroline Lushbough

Semi-finalists
Kristina Rugnetta
Whitney Sharpe
Nicole Eacuello
Jenna Kelley
Amanda Soucy
Leanne Annese
Molly McQuade
Maria Valdez
Ashley Baptista
Cassandra Cardelle
Stephanie Wozniak
Allison DeJesus
Nicole Ursch
Samantha Caouette
Caroline Lushbough

No comments:

Post a Comment